Sunday 25 September 2011

ETUDE HOUSE Proof 10 liquid liner review

One reason I 'm a fan of Korean "drugstore" cosmetic brands, Missha and ETUDE HOUSE being my top choices in make-up, is the fact that you get decent quality for what you pay for.

I'm always on the lookout for a good waterproof liquid liner, that is non-irritating with good lasting power, as my eyes can get extremely watery from time to time.

The proof 10 liquid liner did its job perfectly and I like how it doesn't give me that extremely "glossy" finish, which I often get with drugstore brand liners.

Pros:

- Long lasting (no flaking)
- Waterproof (I just had to point this out, as I have previously purchased so-called "waterproof" liquid liners that ended up straight in my crease...)
- Easy to remove with my regular facial soap (no need for make up remover)
- Non irritating


Cons:

- The brush; loved it the first week, but with consistent every-day use the bristles no longer worked for me so I had to give it a trim (to half the size). My guess is that it probably "loosened" with use, resulting in flimsy thick lines, which I hate. After the "trim" it works fine though... ;)

Final words:

Don't know if I will be repurchasing this, as I would like to give other brands a chance (like the Clio pen liner), once I'm done using it.

Excluding the packging, I would recommend this eyeliner for the formula.

7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...